Steel Erectors and Welders
Conewago is currently seeking steel erectors and welders. Applicants should have 3 years’ experience erecting steel and/or welding. Below are a list of duties:
- Connect columns, beams and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instructions from supervisors.
- Hoist steel beams, girders and columns in place using cranes to lift and position structural steel members.
- Pull, push or pry structural steel members into proper positions.
- Bolt aligned structural steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting or welding in place.
- Fabricate metal parts such as steel frames, columns, beams and girders according to blueprints.
- Works cooperatively with the Foreman and other team members.
- Must have AWS D1.1 Weld Certification.
Conewago offers a competitive benefits package. Applicants can apply on-line or in person at: 660 Edgegrove Road, Hanover, Pa 17331
Minority and Women are encouraged to apply.
Conewago is an EEO/Disabled/Veteran Employer